DATE — Saturday, May 10, 2014
TIME — 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm PDT
WHERE — Nevada City Winery, 321 Spring St, Nevada City, CA 95959
PRICE — Free
Ten local authors from the Sierra Writers will be at the Nevada City Winery on Spring Street in Nevada City for a book signing on May 10th. There will be a wide variety of fiction, non-fiction books and children’s books. The signing has no admission fee and light snacks will be served. Book topics will vary from children’s books to mysteries and thrillers to memoirs and expose’s to travel guides and self help. It is a great opportunity to find a good book and chat with the author.
- Meri Cherry — Along The Kings Road: A Guide To Touring California Missions By Bicycle
- R.L. Cherry — Christmas Crackers, Foul Shot
- Janet Ann Collins — The Peril of the Sinister Scientist, Secret Service Saint, Signs of Trouble, Slime & All, Book Places, I Can’t Believe My Dog Did That
- Babette Donaldson — The Emma Lea Books (Series), Everything Healthy Tea, Fun With Tea
- Bill Drake — Almost Hereditary: A White Southerner’s Journey Out of Racism
- David Finch — Kill The Drug Trade: Ending The War On Drugs In a System of Toleration, Counseling and Control
- Jan Fishler — Searching For Jane, Finding Myself
- Larry Gold — First, Do No Harm, For The Love of God, No Cure For Murder, The Sixth Sense, Rage, Tortured Memory, The Plague Within, Deadly Passage, A Simple Cure, Trapped, Hybrid, I Love My Doctor, But . . . .
- Zoe St. Clair — Travel Size Mandala Coloring Journal
- Hock Tjoa — The Chinese Spymaster, The Ingenious Judge Dee